Feb 13, 2007

Facts and exaggerated truths




I am the mother.
Yes, you might think that I have probably exhausted every topic there is on my daughter.
But I will bet my ass you're dead wrong.
As I was saying I am the mother.
But nobody beats a lola.
Why?

let me tell u why...
Fact. I am worried sick because my daughter has had a fever for the last three days. But my mother has been bawling (exaggeration but true) because her apo is sick.
Fact. While I am willing to spend a sleepness night taking care of my sick daughter. My mother would do the same, INSPITE of a bad attack of vertigo. And I do mean, really, really bad attack. Two hefty men had to practically pick her up from the floors of the supermarket this morning because she lost her balance due to her vertigo. She took Paige and declared that yes, since she cannot sleep anyways because she is soooooooo worried, it's best that she takes care of Paige tonight.
Fact. While my husband and I are planning to do a general cleaning this Sunday (the doctor informed us that Paige has dust allergies), but my mother, again inspite of her vertigo, spent the whole day cleaning their room because Paige has, yes, allergies.
Geeze...

And I thought I was the mother.

Thank God for Lola's like my mama...

0 Gorgeous People Said --: