Feb 24, 2007

Getting Down and Dirty



Name three of your greatest regrets in life?
1. Ex-boyfriends. Mr. Halitosis and Mr. No IQ.
2. Love letters I wrote. I can't say how much I regret writing those love letters, except of course those I wrote to my hubby. It's not that I write lousy letters. I write damn good letters, just ask Mr. the-one-who-got-away who said he'd send my letter to the Young Blood column of the Philippine Inquirer. Note to MYSELF: Chalk this up as one of the wise things you'll teach your daughter.
3. Just those two. Nothing else.


What is the one thing you would love to do as an adventure?
Skydive. That would be utterly exhilirating!

When was your first kiss?

March 1999, a few days after my birthday. It was good for a first kiss. Still, I didn't know any better... hehe.



Who knows you best?

My husband. He's my bestfriend these days... Bes, I'm sure you'd understand.


Who was your highschool crush?

BWAHAHAHA! RS and MM. MM turned out to be my best guy buddy, turned bessie's first bf. Geeze... thinking he was ever my crush makes me cringe. It's like having a crush on your freaking brother!


How many boyfriends have you had?

Seriously? Three, including my husband. That does not include the TOADS!

Were you ever unfaithful?

Sexually? ICK!!! NO!!! But yes, relationship-wise, summer of 2002.

What is your most treasured possession?

My husband's love letters. Others love letters... I dumped altogether. But I lovingly keep my husbands in their own box and keep them safe through the storm.. hehe


Who is the person you really despise?

Ahem... sino nga ba baba?


Have you ever lost a friend?

To death? No.

To fate? Yes. Curly Sue. It's Tinay's fault. Sana sinagot nia na lang. hehe...