Feb 15, 2007

I am screwed up.



I was set on going to UP for the bar review. I have even informed everyone and had made plans accordingly.


Then yesterday I saw Atty San Luis, who I didn't recognize because of the fact that she had lost half her weight and looked, well...pretty and young! She was with her husband who happens to be a foreigner! Well, I digress... She told me, after she learned that I was going to UP, to consider checking out my options here first in Bicol. She told me that Naga College is offering a bar review.

Well, I didn't want to bother going to Naga College, but since I was going to wait for Erbe for almost an hour before he finished with his class this morning, I thought, "Well, what the heck.." So, I hailed a trike and get my ass down to the Office of the President in NC.

BIG MISTAKE!

Now, I am screwed.
I found out that their reviewers are good. Not just good good, but really damn good!
Sandoval, Benipayo, Domondon... all reviewers of UP! Court of Appeals Justices, authors of books, Bar top notchers, Deans, Directors... damn good! In fact, all reviewers of UP.
So, here I am weighing things and I have until next Monday to decide.
My heart tells me that I should stay here. I want to see my baby's firsts. I don't want to miss all that.
Fuck. I am screwed.


0 Gorgeous People Said --: