Apr 1, 2007

Facts I learned about Jose Rizal


It's actually interesting..


I have forgotten the stories that Settie once told me about Rizal, his sex life and his women...


Anyways, I learned:

1. Rizal's father was a womanizer who slept with their help. Well, that's what Zeke of PBB2 claims. He's the descendant of Rizal's father. Bastard grandson. The picture is Francisco Mercado -- Rizal's sexually busy father.


Geeze. Imagine that. When I was in grade school, I had this wholesome image in my mind of Rizal's father and to think he was screwing the help when Rizal's mama was aslept!


2. Rizal was actually never married to Josephine Bracken. They were shacking up together! Why the hell didn't Madam who-ever told us that when we were in Grade school rather than painting some cozy picture.


3. There is some doubt about whether Rizal's son/daughter to Josephine Bracken actually lived. Was it really miscarriaged? Why is there no actual documentation where it was buried by Rizal when there are documentations of almost everything about his life on his diaries?


4. Rizal's family loathed J.B.


5. Lastly, RIZAL IS NOT HITLER'S FATHER!!!