May 4, 2007

I got a comment

At first I approved it but then I noticed that it was an anonymous comment.
As all bloggers know, anonymous comments are from pathetic cowards who want to take a shot at you under the shroud of cowardice, er anonymity.
so, never mind...
I figured, I'd only post comments from people who have the guts to leave their REAL names.
It's funny how some people just can't move on, huh?
or how people get satisfaction from leaving pathetic little comments on your blog and feel immense satisfaction out of getting away with insulting you anonymously.
Anonymously. Take note.
It's like they think that by doing that, somehow their sad little lives will be much better.
They read your blog.
They look at your friendster profile.
And for what?
Geeze.
It's just fuckin' pathetic.
and sad.
but still pathetic.

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Therese San Diego said...

True, true!

Jen said...

Ha, ha so true!!