Dec 17, 2007

Answering eWriteLife Blog's Challenge






















I came across this challenge at eWriteLife Blog and I decided to take up the challenge.

1. The Best writing on love - Living, Loving and Learning by Leo Buscaglia. Settie gave me this book. Simply incredible. Buscaglia speaks of love in the most basic level with honesty so raw that you'd get suck in.

2. 5 Things that I love: books, movies, writing, drawing, poetry
5 People that I love: Paige, Mommy, Erbe, Kris, Daddy -- can I include? Cori.

3. My first love was unrequited. The center of that idealistic whirlwind of emotions was not Prince Charming. Nope. He was not handsome at all. He had a crooked nose, ugly teeth, bushy eyebrows, curly hair and he had no eyelids. But he was really kind. A gentleman through and through. I got over my feelings and he became my bestfriend.

4. Love is your commitment to continue loving someone even after the Home Run and the fireworks end. It's holding on when you feel like giving up. It's being completely naked in front of a person and the whole world.

5. Love brings Peace, faith and contentment.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: