Dec 20, 2007

Charice Pempengo guesting in Ellen Degeneres Show

I was wondering how Charice Pempengco did on her Ellen Degeneres Show guesting.
So I looked for it and I have three thoughts about it:

a. I've seen her do the microphone throwing thing three times already -- in three different shows.

b. I was a little bit skeptic about her being "that" good -- if you know what I mean. I mean, you'd probably see a lot of 15-year-old singers here who are as good as her or even better.

c. But hell damn! She made it to the Degeneres Show! That makes me SO proud of her. She made it there! Hell! If you'd think about it, no one here can say they've been anywhere near Hollywood in the same way. Ask Regine Velasquez and she can only tell you about her one-time stint as a backup to Mandy Moore which in my opinion is an insult to her because she's way, way better than Moore.

Charice though -- well, she's exceptionally good. She got standing ovations for both of her performances.

Here's Charice first video singing well, the same song she sang everywhere --



I bet you would feel awfully proud of her like her good 'ol mama. She's got one amazing talent, huh?

Watch the crowd.
They're just amazed.

Here's her second video -- singing another song I've seen her sang before. Again.



Take note of one of the women in the audience saying, "She's amazing."

Hell, yeah! She is.

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

The flipping of the microphone is not anymore impressive. Lol. Nevertheless, her performances were flawless.

Tinggay said...

Yeah, someone should have told her to stop the microphone flipping thing or at least used it in other songs. But she was damn good.