Dec 16, 2007

Not Really About Charice Pempengco

I was surfing through blogs and I JUST found out that Charice Pempengco is going to the Ellen Degeneres Show. Amazing!

Well, my sister loved her and was betting that she'd win that Little Big Superstar contest but alas Sam Conception, with his little voice won. Charice was not really that pretty to begin with and so if you're not really a fan of Little Big Superstar, you wouldn't really notice her.

After I learned about the Degeneres Show, I searched through YouTube's videos for her.
And damn!

After this video --



that voice, the attitude, the stage presence --- A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Anyways, I continued to look for her videos and ended up with this one --



And now I am officially a fan of Kyu-Hyeon.
His voice is just so amazing! I mean, it's not spectacular like Josh Groban or anything but it's what you'd think all Disney's princes' voices should be like, don't you think?
I mean, it's far cry from Christian Bautista's voice. I don't get the fascination Indonesians have over him. His voice is weird. Ugh.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: