Dec 13, 2007

Revealing Secrets about Yourself

I came across this blog Beaman
and he had an entry where he revealed 7 Things About Himself


And finding this interesting I want to follow suit and if you read this perhaps you can send me a comment where you'd tell me at least three things people do not know about you.

So, here goes.

1. If we are not really close, you wouldn't know that I wrap my feet with mosquito net when I go to sleep. Now, you'd probably think that's weird but I'll have you know that 2 out of 10 people in this freaking country have the same affliction.

2. I love cartoons. I don't think I'll ever grow out of loving it. I seem to love Jimmy Neutron these days. Weird.

3. I love country music -- American country music, that is. The sappier, the better.

4. I am a Catholic but I question the doctrines. But I will not ever change my religion.

5. I believe I have failed the Bar Exams and I am just waiting for the results to confirm that, but I worry that I probably jinxed it by believing that I failed.

6. I don't want to regret my life. Period. So, I leave no room for thinking, "Do I regret my life?"

7. I am afraid to die but sometimes I think I'll die ahead of people I really love. Morbid thoughts.

Now, your turn.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Beaman said...

I prefer to wear socks in the cold weather but I'm sure I could adapt to mosquito nets. :p

Morbid thoughts are in this season. Cute thoughts are so 90's, so passe.

Good luck with your exams and thanks for the link. :-)