May 18, 2008

Just Venting

I'm really, really exhausted.
I would love a week of doing nothing.
Nothing.
I would just love to read Judith McNaught books and then eat a lot of double dutch ice cream.
I would love to play Sims 2 for hours on end.
Sometimes, I just want to be selfish and think about myself and have things for myself --
without feeling that I need to share because I'm a wife or a mother.
IS THAT BAD?
I'm not having a nervous breakdown.
I'm just tired from working so hard. I've been working and working. I don't even have time to blog.
I need a break.


4 Gorgeous People Said --:

SheR. said...

hugs... hope you relax yourself over the weekend. It's sometimes important to spend time alone with yourself :)
Take care while working hard!

Anonymous said...

ei, same here! i also want to have a "me time" for a few days. no gords, no kulasito, no work, no responsibility. just me and my "song of troy" book with lots and lots of junk foods especially pringles and a very cold 1.5-L bottle of coca-cola. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

If you cannot give it to yourself without feeling guilty, then I am DEMANDING that you take a break this very instant, and take care of yourself! So, there! and, Ha!

I did exactly the same thing the past two days (as much as possible), which is why I am not getting to your post before now...and, see? The world did not fall apart because I rested a little! Thank goodness. hehe

Tinggay said...

Sher, I still have not had a day's rest. Literally. I work from Monday to Sunday. :(
My boss is a slave driver. :)

Jinky, ako man. magayunun garong maray ano? haay... Aram ko mas makapuyaton saimo. Haluy pa yan. Hanggang ngunian puyat pa giraray ako ki nene. She'd wake up numerous times to demand that I find her favorite pillow if she kicked it off the bed, or to get me to embrace her.

Tam, thank u. I will do that as soon as I am able to. Two days? Gosh! That's pure bliss. 2 days rest! I'd love to have some of that too!