May 24, 2008

Speaking of Hope

I hope the view over by the bridge in front of our house will never stop from taking my breath away.

I hope that each day gives me the opportunity to become a better wife, mother, child, sister, aunt, daughter and friend – a better human being.

I hope I’d get to eat that tuna pizza from my favorite Pizza Hut outlet in Brunei one more time.

I hope I’ll never have a bad dream again.

I hope I’d get the time to read the Linda Lael Miller book my sister and I just bought soon.

I hope my best friends, Sussette and Alano, have truly found their soul mates this time.

I hope Marlon also finds his.

I hope Ra-rye finds his as well.

I hope I’ll be able to complete all my Judith McNaught books soon.

I hope Julie Garwood stops writing that suspense thriller crap she’s writing these days; and she’ll realize she’s better off with her old genre.

I hope all my friends and loved ones, especially my aunts, would find peace and would finally experience that immeasurable happiness that I pray for them.

I hope I'd get to hang out with ALL my friends -- the closest and the dearest to my heart -- once again.

I hope the day will come when I will never ever worry about money again.

I hope the day will come when I will see everything as a blessing – even those that hurt or disappoint me.

I hope that someday I will be where I should be and I would be exactly who I should be.

I hope that my husband will never meet his monsters again.

I hope that my mother will outlive me.

I hope my daughter will grow up to be the best person that she can be.

I have so many hopes. Some will be left unspoken. What about you? What are you hoping for right now?

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

...i hope to finish all these rakeback articles soon...gaaahhh!!!

sorry, yan lang talaga gusto ko today. hmmm, should stop blogging muna to finish work. hehehe.

good day to you, tere!

Tinggay said...

hehe...
ako man gusto ko matapos ng file ko.