May 20, 2008

stupid me

I screwed up my blog.
Stupid!
I was trying to change the template and I ended up deleting everything!
Including all my links!
So I have to backtrack and look for everyone.
If you could help me out please --
leave a comment of your URL address so I could add it back.
:(

11 Gorgeous People Said --:

cherry said...

Hey, that's too bad. Hope you get everything up and running. BTW, would you like to join my project? Nothing serious. Some may even call it a tag but I want to make it more personal. Hope you do join. Here's the link:

http://girlforallstatus.blogspot.com/2008/05/project-whats-inside-your-bag.htmlwould you

SheR. said...

Here I am *hugs* Hope everything's fine.

www.sherxr.blogspot.com

cherry said...

thanks, please do add my link. i already added yours to my blogroll. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like this new layout with things framed in! Everything will be OK!

pentads.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cute ang new blog layout mo. :)

東 誇りHigashi Hokori said...

same what i have done to my blog last week!!...1st thing 1st before change the template..copy all of ur links and html code in ur layout...hope u will recover back what that have gone :) mine in progress..hahahaha..

Unknown said...

Hey there Pie. I'm back!
Sorry to hear about this...I know how it feels. It is frustrating but just take your time.

I think I am already there but just in case you can find me here:)
www.pinayjade.com

Cheers!

Dawn Drover said...

Awwww.... sorry for your trouble :(

http://totally-pissed-off.blogspot.com

Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

google:
" http://piebuko.blogspot.com/2008/05/applauding-elisabeth-fritzi.html
"
then press "cached".

This will bring up an old google cache of this post and it looks like all your links are there.

don't delay the caches are temporary

The_Sphinx's World said...

Hi Pie, that's just too bad. Don't worry, we're still here. Relax!

Tinggay said...

Girl, thank u. I am wondering what I should put in my bag for the world to see.

Sher, It's okay now. I haven't added my widgets though. i dont have time.

Tam,thanks! I like it too.

Jinky, thanks. mas cute saimo.

eastdust, thanks for letting me know someone has suffered my fate. hehe

Jade, yep. ur here!:)

And so are you, Dawn. :)

Hi chris, thanks! You saved my life!

Sphinx, thank u po. ok na po. :)