May 24, 2008

Wishing on a Star

If a tooth fairy stands before me tonight
Or if a star demands that I make a wish,
I’d say that I would like to have –

Snow. Just for freaking once in my whole 28 years of existence.

Not innocence. I’m far from being the Virgin Mary (forgive the blasphemy Lord) but I’d love to be reminded of innocence. Somehow, I think I have gotten this wish with my little girl’s kiss.

I’d like a Cowboy’s hat or the Mad Hatter’s Hat and I’d do a mean “Let’s Shock Alice” song and dance.

Release. I don’t care how you would interpret this. I want this.

A month of “I love ME” days.

“One more chance” for a lot of things and a lot of someone.

To win Monopoly 10 games in a row I’d like to get all the pass GO and collect 400 hundred dollars. I’d like to get the “Get Out of Jail Free” cards 10 times in a row. I’d like to get “Free Parking” every chance I got. I’d like to own all the railroads, water and electricity. I’d like to own Boardwalk and build my hotels. 10 times in a row!

To feel that God truly listens and to understand his reason for my “Why’s?”

A year supply of Chips Ahoy!

Lifetime supply of “inner peace”just as I have it now.

What about you? What do you want?

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

...i wish he still thinks of me...

Tinggay said...

Jinky, me too. :)