Aug 12, 2008

Looking for a Penpal

People who are closest to me know that I wanted to marry a foreigner. I wanted babies like my niece, Cori. Well, that didn't happen, but that's ok since I have Erbe. Besides, I have Cori.

Earlier I was looking for
the Tagbilaran Community Hospital in Bohol website. I couldn't find it. Instead I came across this website, a site meant to help Filipinas find foreign husbands.

I scanned the pictures and here are my favorites -- (I know, I know, I should not post this. It's mean, but I just can't resist!) So, here goes...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

  • I like cooking, and household works.
I don't think she's looking for a husband. Perhaps, she's looking for an employer. This is a perfect application for household help.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  • My hobbies is to plant the flower and I love the animals.

  • She said, "plant THE flower." Now, I wonder what the heck is that flower?! I'd marry her myself if I'm a foreigner just to see her plant THE flower. :)

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


  • I like pen-pal oldest age, because he give love to wife, loving caring, and understanding the wife, I like this oldest age.I like meeting my pen pal like personal look.

  • HUH???? She likes that OLDEST age. I hope she does not mean Methuselah, right? At least she likes the personal look. Whatever that means! Well, I think I know what she means.

  • My hobbies are basketball, volleyball, and other games.I like to read the books poems and appendix, but I don't like to read magazines. I like movies.

  • She likes to read the Appendix! Seriously! You gotta marry her. She's unique. I have never heard of anyone who likes reading the appendix.


    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


    Now, what's wrong with this one?

    She's SCARY. Period.

    2 Gorgeous People Said --:

    Anonymous said...

    hahahahaha!!!! mayo ako masabi sa post mo. hehehe :)

    Unknown said...

    hahaha, this is really funny. I used to think and envy these foreigners for getting all the good looking and smartest Filipina women, thanks to your post they surely will not be missed, lol.