Aug 15, 2008

Tin Alano - For Her Fans


I am used to having people trying to get to my bestfriend through me. Well, that's just fine. One calls her his soulmate, another his true love, and so on.
My bestfriend is really, really pretty...
She's not perfect, but there's something about her that just attracts people.
Hell! Two of my exes were in-love with her.
My husband even had a crush on her!
Three of my cousins had a crush on her as well.
All of my male friends were and are infatuated with her.
You see, my bestfriend is not just pretty outside, she's gorgeous inside as well. I guess this is what people see.

Anyway, I got an email from one of her fans this evening asking about her.
I guess there are still people out there who are pining for her and who are hoping to get her.
There are people who, like this guy, just can't stop thinking about her.

Well, I'd like you all to know that she's great.
She's still almost perfect.
Still gorgeous.
Still kind.
Still intelligent.
Still the girl of your dreams.
But she's taken! OK? Taken! And she's hoping that she'll get married soon because she loves her guy.
I'm sorry, but she'll always be that to you -- a dream.
I don't mean to be mean, but I have gotten emails and calls from people who just can't stop thinking about her.
I figured this entry is just appropriate.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: