Sep 21, 2008

Erbe: Are You Gay?

Earlier, I was pulling out an extra bed to lay on the floor. A cockroach jumped out and I began screaming at Erbe to kill the pest. He just kept staring at it and asking me how he was going to kill the damn thing. I ended up killing the cockroach. Okay, I'm sorry to all those who believed that I should have just kissed it and let it go, but it was disgusting. So, hell, sorry but I had to freaking murder it.

Erbe's hesitation, however, prompted me to tease him "again" about being gay...

Take One



Take Two



So, what do you think? Yeah, GUILTY!!! Laughing 1

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha!!!

i guess cockroaches, lalo na ang mga flying ipis, can make even grown men scream.

there's just something about them na makatakoton na maray. inda lang, sadit-sadit man ngani sinda pero masakiton saka makatakoton talaga sinda gadanon.

Tinggay said...

hahaha...

sinabi mo pa!