Sep 1, 2008

Fun at the Corner

I went out earlier this afternoon to visit my sister's optometrist and to eat lunch. I noticed that the evidences of the city's preparation for the coming Peñafrancia Fiesta is already obvious. So, I took some shots along the way. I was just using my cellphone cam so they're not that spectacular.

These two pics are my favorite --





























While waiting for Erbe, I took random pictures. Chong Nestor, the guy in the pic, noticed that I was taking pictures. I told him that I intend to place the pictures online. He liked the idea and he asked if I could take his picture.

Now, the two women were cheering him on. They didn't know that I already took their pictures. So, I told them. They were quite embarrassed. They were concerned about how they'd look like. Chong Nestor insisted though that I place the pictures online. He pointed on the woman on the left and told me, "Ini biuda na. Hanapan mong 'kano."*

It took a while for Erbe to get the meds, so I hang out with them. Joking around. It was fun.


*She's a widow Find her an American.



0 Gorgeous People Said --: