May 14, 2009

Paige on Erbe's Singing

Moonriver - that's our song, Erbe and mine, I mean. It's also Paige's lullaby. I used to sing it to her even when I was still pregnant with her. Naturally, Paige knows the song by heart. She may not be able to pronounce the words correctly, but she knows how to sing it.

Earlier, she was singling it and she was doing the voice-shivering thing that singers do. And she asked her papa to sing along with her. So, Erbe sang along with her and he did the voice thing as well. I wasn't paying much attention when suddenly Paige hurried to my side and asked to be pick up. Apparently, Erbe's singing scared her. She declared her papa's singing, "pa-nit!" Of course, this vastly insulted her papa who was only too eager to sing along with her. You could practically hear his "harumph!" while I couldn't stop laughing.

Anyway, here's Paige's video telling me about his papa's singing.





----------------
Listening to: Sugarland - Already Gone
via FoxyTunes

0 Gorgeous People Said --: