May 5, 2009

SM

We went to SM yesterday morning. It was small which is quite disappointing to say the least. You could walk through the entire place in just 20 minutes. I was happy about the Brownies and Fisher Price though. You're right Jinx, I saw really cute toys. I'm planning to bring Paige there tomorrow. I have convinced Erbe to buy her the cooking set and the bike I saw - the flood has receded, so she'd have a place to bike around. It was a nice morning. SM is fairly small - and yes, Jinx, Legaspi's Gaisano is way much better - but it'll do. :) At least, may SM!

And oh, oh, X -- I don't know if you're reading my blog still since I haven't talked to you for a while -- I saw the wifey. Gorgeous, if I may say so. :)

So, for everyone not here in Naga -















1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

hehe i still do. thanks.