Jul 22, 2009

Paige's 3rd Birthday

Paige's 3rd birthday was a blast. It was a fun day. Too bad, she was grumpy the whole day, and I don't think she will remember it as vividly as I would. Anyway, here are short clips of that day.



We went skinny dipping. It was really funny. Jinx, Tinay really made me proud. She actually went nekkid! You would have laughed your ass off. Erbe took our pictures. His reaction was hilarious. Anyway, this is one of the reasons I love him - he never fails to make me feel stupid. He loves the outrageous side of me. Well, anyway, he's near to perfect - that's what I've always thought anyway.

The skinny dipping though made us feel invincible. Tinay and I agreed to get a tattoo. How about doing it next week Tinapay? You really have to think of a good design, you know.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: