Jul 11, 2009

Pure Ranting

Aaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

okay, one month
two
three
that's fine!
But seven effing months?!
SEVEN!!!
That's crazy!!!
It's crazy to waste your life on some worthless piece of shit!
Where's your pride, goddamn it!!!

I'm way past pity - pity is cruel.
I'm furious!!!
YOU ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO STUPID!!!
Get a life!!!!
Gawd!

Yes, I don't understand and I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
Because I am not as pathetic as you are - being!
You are not even helping yourself.
You are simply wallowing on your misery.
Are you getting some kick out of being miserable?
You have ignored all of our existence, concentrating instead on that scum!
Who doesn't even give a flying fuck if you will just up and die today.

Do us a favor?
End your misery!
Anyway you please!!!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: