Jul 19, 2009

Sassy and Almost Three

Earlier this morning, Paige kept asking for us to assist her in the bathroom. I was working, so her papa had no choice, but to go with her.

He'd come back every time complaining that she was lying.

When Erbe left to go downtown, I had no choice, but to accompany her to the bathroom when she once again said that she wanted to poo-poo.

And once again, she was lying.

After several minutes she once again asked to go to the bathroom, exasperated, I threatened, "Ma wiwi ka na talaga ha! Ta kung dai lagot ka sako!"

Paige looked at me and frowned.
She just stood there frowning up at me.
I knew she was irritated with me. I was anticipating a witty comeback from her - and she didn't disappoint me.

Still frowning up at me, she threateningly said, "Aaaay... Ma-a-anggot ka na naman ha?!"

Stunned, I couldn't hold on to my exasperation or irritation, I just started laughing and laughing.


0 Gorgeous People Said --: