Nov 6, 2009

Internet ENNUI

I'm tired of Facebook...
and blogging..
and some people... yes, including you.
I'm tired of giving people a glimpse of my life, well, except for you, Tinay and Jinkydoodle because I have fun reading about your lives too.
I'm tired of giving people access to my thoughts.
I'm on a blogging ennui.


I'm giving them all a rest - well, except for my Facebook games. :)

Don't worry Tinay and Jinx, I'd still be visiting your blogs and will leave INAPPROPRIATE comments.

For now, I'm going on a blogging leave. I will basically disappear from the online world for a while. It can really screw up your life. It will bring back old ghosts and screw up your life altogether. One minute you're doing fine, the next minute you'd have some loony emailing you blasphemies. One minute you're doing great, the next minute you'd have people screwing up with your emotions because they're back. I also hate the thought that I'd have to edit my blog entries just so I won't offend people's feelings and sensibilities.

Oh well, this too shall pass.










0 Gorgeous People Said --: