Nov 25, 2009

Addicted to PBB Double Up


I am effing addicted to Big Brother Double Up. It's embarrassing! Here's how I know I'm effing hooked to the friggin' show.

1. I set my alarm clock to wake me up every night in time for PBB.

2. I steal from Erbe's load just so I'd be able to vote for House A nominees.

3. "Ba? Pirang beses ka nagboto? Grabe baga bawas sa load ko?"

4. I immediately call up Cheryl after every primetime episode to discuss with her the night's episode, curse at Mariel and Yuri, utter a few blasphemes and declare my devotion to Melissa and Jason. (Yes, it's effing sad.)

5. I spend hours reading people's comments on Facebook and Twitter. I watch videos after videos of PBB 24/7 clips in Youtube.

6. I watch PBB Uplate, leave comments on Facebook and cross my fingers hoping Bianca would read my comments. (Insert insults about this here)

7. I spend precious seconds (a minute or so tops) crying over Melissa and Jason's separation.

8. I genuinely think that PBB is the highlight of my everyday life.

9. I blog about my addiction.

10. I don't care about what you think about my addiction.

Care to shoot me now? *sigh*

5 Gorgeous People Said --:

Summer said...

you're not alone tere! Hope i could get myself addicted to PBB Double up too coz i really find Isay-Jayson tandem amusing and so sweet. Now i know who i am going to turn to pag dai ko nakakadalan...

Tinggay said...

luns, malupit ang addiction ko. i even stopped playing FB games. I don't blog because blogging would take me away from reading pbb forums. i am pathetic, i know. I can't stop!!! :)

I divide my time between pbbdu, work and thinking about pbbdu. hehe

blog link mo po plan? i noticed nagcreate kang blogger account? link ko po o si sa fs blog mo na lang?

Summer said...

nag create ako blogger account para maka comment saimo hehehe. naglipat na ko tere bako na FS. i felt like i was in a funk kaya i decided to make something na pwede ko kaulayon hahaha. napraning na.

http://moonph.wordpress.com/

Tinggay said...

luns, i linked your blog na po. see sa gilid. i actually used your babies' pic for avatar. hope you don't mind. :)

Summer said...

no problem tere! thanks for the effort. talagang pigdownload mo pa, hehe