Nov 22, 2009

Meddling with Tinay's Love Life

To be honest, I didn’t notice her at first; although it was already obvious that she has the brains of Einstein right from the start. Right off the bat, that’s the first thing one would notice about her. Anyway, it was only after she began arguing with our trainer that I finally noticed her. She is opinionated and intelligent – and she knows her English grammar. In fact, she aced the damn thing.

How did we become friends?

I took pity on her.

Seriously! I thought she was this weirdo who absolutely had no friends – zero, nada, zinch! And I, with my generous – though misguided – heart decided to take her under my wings – or rather, my several inches long arms. I was genuinely surprised when I found out later that she had a bunch of friends! Yes, you read that right, GENUINELY surprised. I really, really thought she had NO friends. :)

Anyway, ever since I can remember, I have been meddling with her love life. I remember waking up at ungodly hour just so I can buy her suitor flowers. I even arranged the bouquet myself. He couldn’t come to the market and my house is nearer. I was as devastated as her suitor was when she barely gave the bouquet a glance. She literally threw the damn thing when she got it. Yeah, she’s sorry now, but she broke MY HEART! It was a pretty bouquet, damn it!

One time, she was mooning over this guy. My solution was to coerce her to buy a P10,000 SE phone! Just like that! I can’t remember now why I made her buy that much expensive phone without any regard to her savings. It just happened. One minute, we were talking about her love life, the next minute, I was dragging her to Tancel’s.

Anyway, here I am again, meddling. I am actually just posting these pictures because I am showing this to someone. Well, you can sue me now, but you’ll thank me later if he turns out to be THE ONE. If he’s not, well, we can get another phone, right? How's your savings?





3 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

can't we just get manicures or pig out? mas barato sa celfon! hehe..tinapay

Summer said...

hehe it's nice to read another love story... aabangan ko ang next episode from an on leave blogger. thanks tere! love mo talaga si tinay. hehe

ruthi said...

Hi Pie... been a long time. For some reason, I craved for you. Literally and figuratively of course. It just dawned on me today that I had that urgency to search your website to read something out of the ordinary. Seriously, and lo and behold, you never fail me.

I saw myself in you when I was young and stupid. LOL. I was the biggest meddler who ever walked on earth. Lahat na yata ng relasyon ng mga pinsan ko at kaibigan pinakealaman ko. lol and somehow those who listened end up fine if not happy in their relationship. Those who didn't, it's their loss. hahaha. But then, I understand you. You love too much and you do want the best for the people you love. You rock girl. Keep it up but keep it to a minimum. wink*