Nov 14, 2009

To Whom It May Concern

Cruelty is a lovely, lovely thing –
Because it frees you from the lies and wishes that will never come to pass.
I don’t know how I can make it any easier.
Perhaps, it’d be easier to understand if I would explain.
You see, I believe that when he was five, God created me - for him.
I have always been meant for him.
I have told him so many, many times.
I have shared my heart to many, but my soul to only one.
In my quiet solitude, I know this.
He knows it too.
You see, it does not matter what I say
Or do.
It does not matter how the world will interpret my words or actions.
It does not matter how you perceive them.
At the end of the day, I am his.
And he is mine.
True love they say remains after the fireworks.
It’s what is left after a Home Run.
It’s what is left after the Orchestra retires every piece of instrument.
True love is forged by fire.
It is what is left after weeks of storms and days of darkness.
Those who know our story…who knows us understand this.
We have been through hell and we survived it.
Because after everything, we have each other -
and the love, oh the love that was always meant to be.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: