Mar 19, 2010

Tweets

It’s almost 10 o’clock. As usual, I’m getting sleepier by the minute, but I still have to finish the ebook. I wish I could just stick with the materials I was given, but I find the need to use additional materials.

Running thoughts… I want to tweet them, but I thought why not blog them all? So, here goes.

  • Off the top of my head, do I know someone from Korea? If I do, can I visit you?
  • The reader from Dubai is back. I think I already know who you are. Well, aren’t you pleased about that?
  • I wonder if there’s foul play with Toni Rose’s son’s death. Why the need for instant cremation?
  • Pregnancy is not a walk in the park. I’d sock the lights off any woman who tells me she had ‘fun” while vomiting her guts out. Seriously, I can’t be a trooper about this. The nausea and constant retching will get to you. And unless, you have experienced this, don’t you dare judge me. If you’re a guy reading this and judging me, I wish you’d grow a vagina and size G boobs.
  • I really don’t like seeing Gladys Reyes’ armpits in Showtime everyday. That alone can turn me off the show for good.
  • I want to write a love story and a poem.
  • I really can’t decide whether to go back to school this summer or in November.
  • I really don’t know what to do with a baby boy. I’ll probably put bows and ribbons on him.
  • I wonder if we’d get slippers from Jakarta. Oh, well. It’s a miracle if we do.
  • Nothing tastes good - absolutely nothing! Oh, god, I miss eating food and enjoying them.
  • I am so stressed out. I need a good back massage. Oh, oh, why not ask for one, right now? What’s the use of having a husband who can do a mean back massage?

That’s about it for now. Imagine, tweeting all of that? Or putting them all up as Facebook status? Geeze.


0 Gorgeous People Said --: