May 17, 2010

Addicted

At one point or another, I have been addicted to many things. I have been addicted to a human being. This addiction lasted for a decade! I have been addicted to many games including Battle Realms. I was able to figure out how to kill the nemesis a few seconds after the battle started. Right now, I can't remember what was the character's name was. That was five years ago.

I am addicted to books. I can never have enough of them. I love libraries and bookshops. I can kill hours on these places, but bring me to a shoe shop and I'd promptly turned my nose up. I am not a fan of clothes or shoes. I will, however, spend lots of cash on books.

Right now, I am addicted to these freaking netbook and all the games that are in it. Oh, well, as all things go – this addiction, too, shall last.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: