May 26, 2010

2:23 AM

I am happy.

I am at peace.

Peace – it's something I do not lack of. It's something I have. I can go to sleep at night knowing that everything is well in my life. We may lack of some things, but after years of uncertainties and of roller coaster rides – peace is something that I will not exchange for anything in this world.

With peace comes this knowledge that I am truly, truly loved. Not just loved, but unconditionally loved.

by my parents,

by my sister,

by my friends,

and most of all, by my husband.

I am happy. And right now, inside me beats another heart – and that knowledge fills me up.

I have another daughter.

I cannot say how blissful I am at this very moment as I write this.

I am blessed.

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

-=- jinx -=- said...

girl?!?!?! waaaahhhh!!! was praying for a boy and was looking forward to reading noah's name somewhere in your posts! hehehe.

anyhoo, congrats tere and erbe! another mini-you. am praying, too, for a very healthy baby girl nindong duwa.

oi, tell erbe na aki pa kamo. dakulon pang time para makabuong baby boy. hahaha!

AND...itong nalingawan ta kadtong panahon, dai naman ngantig lingawan, eh? hahahahaha!