May 27, 2010

Blogging

I should be sleeping. It's already past 3 in the morning. I have finished work for the day and I am exhausted. Unfortunately, my brain doesn't want to rest yet.

I have rediscovered blogging as an outlet. And it's all because of two things –

  1. I blog directly from Microsoft Word – I love! I love!
  2. My twitter friends have been painfully absent.

Anyway, I like this – blogging –just me and my thoughts and you, my readers – known and unknown. Whoever you are, thanks for reading. I don't care if you are here to stalk me, to stalk my friends or my husband. Just thank you for bothering to read.

I really do not have much to say these days. I don't know why. I like typing though. There is a certain pleasure I derived from typing so fast I can barely see my fingers run through the keys.

We are going to Lagonoy tomorrow. Hubby's aunt is home from Saudi and she called him early this morning – no, make that yesterday morning. She said, "Come and get your pasalubong. Bring Paige too." I don't really have 'pasalubong' but somebody has to keep Paige from misbehaving, so there.

Earlier this evening (again, make that yesterday evening), my mother was asking me about the baby's name. Sorry, sis, she doesn't want me to get your name. She said it's your name, so it should remain yours. She suggested 'Kristine' though, but we kind of agreed the world is already full of a lot of Kristine. I think we're going to go with Riley Patricia. Riley means 'courageous' in Gaelic and Patricia is derived from Erbe's Lagonoy name, Patricio. It's a long story, but we kinda think it's proper that we'd name the baby after her papa. So there.

I am babbling and I really don't care. You can always choose not to read this. Hubby has been nagging me to go to sleep. We're supposed to leave early.

An old friend called me up today. We're going to meet up on Friday. I'm glad he called. He's too special to lose. J

0 Gorgeous People Said --: