Jun 6, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole

Its funny how things turn out and how people react differently to things. I have realized a lot of things tonight last night.

So, what have I realized?

I realized that if push comes to shove, my husband comes first.

This gives way to realization #2, I am truly, irrevocably and irrefutably in-love with my husband.

I have also realized that my twitter friend is right. Once you do have feelings for someone, those feelings never truly disappear.

However, there are some people who remain in-love with each for the rest of their lives – this is truly sad, sad, sad…

There are people who will always be in-love with their past loves (regardless of whether or not their feelings are reciprocated)

There are people who will react completely out of character because of love. Jealousy can be such a bitch and it can ruin friendships.

Some people are completely oblivious to truths, while others simply refuse to admit or even acknowledge them.

When you want something or someone so badly, you can always find justifications for your actions.

You can never truly judge people. There are shades of gray to everything.

There.

I had an eventful night, right Tinapay? I am sorry though for suggesting that we do bushes crouching. That was certainly weird. Anyway, it was definitely a good decision not to show myself – and that was a decision made before I even learned that the Great Bitch of Eastwick was there. Sorry, she is. She should not have said that to Chin. That was a low blow and she certainly didn't have the right. Stupid schmuck.

Enough of that.

On a lighter note, I learned that there are two typhoons expected to arrive this month. Forgive me, but I feel happy about the rain. I hope though that the typhoons stay far, far away. I just want the rain they'll bring, but no treacherous pouring please. I also hope that they wouldn't come on the third and last week of June. (crossing my fingers tightly for this one).

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

frankiekiko said...

there weren't enough bushes to hide in, at least for your towering height tere.hehe. a night of revelations indeed. refreshing. let's do it again.hehe.

Anonymous said...

all i need ryt now is a good cry...jst cry...hope this will make me better...

Anonymous said...

maybe all i need ryt now is a good cry...jst cry...