Jun 7, 2010

Major Rant

I am so pissed. I am so incredibly, incredibly pissed.

No, scratch that. I am furious. The fucked up thing about this is that I am impotently furious. I cannot do anything about it. I cannot scream or even show my anger. How can I?

I am beginning to really hate this person. Sometimes, I wish this person would just disappear from the face of the earth.

Breathe. Breathe.

I need to remind myself that nobody can put me down unless I allow them to.

Breathe. Breathe.

Nobody has the right to make me feel bad about myself and my life.

So, yeah, screw you. Screw you to hell and back. You can go to hell for all I care.

Breathe. Breathe.

You are fucking incredible.

You are not any better.

Your life is not better than everyone else's.

You are just as screwed up as we are.

Your life is just as shitty as the rest of us.

Someday, yeah, someday, you'd fucking swallow every screwed up thing you said about me.

Someday, you will be all alone with your bitterness and hypocritical judgment.

Breathe.

I will not let you get into me.

Can you just disappear? Now!

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

sterndal said...

same here ...

nakakatawa sila noh

akala nila porke mababa tingin nila sa iba, ang taas-taas na nila.

pero nasan ba sila? nasa impyerno din naman hahahaha!

breathe. breathe.

hehehe hindi natin sila bati

hope you feel better now :)