Oct 28, 2010

Stinkhole

For months now, mamu has been complaining about my cousins' room - or the state of it. We have three cousins staying with us - all of them college students. Anyway, Mamu has called it a pig sty. I was not completely convinced (because Mommy tends to exaggerate - she likes doing so because she likes spicing up her stories) until I saw the room for myself.

I do not really enter other people's room, so I have not seen the state of this room despite Mamu's complaints. Until the other day.

Paige wore her favorite gown that day. She knows that I'd get mad, so she tried to hide from me. She entered my cousins' room and hid under the bed. I had no choice but to look for her there - in effect, I was able to enter the controversial lair.

And I realized my mother was not exaggerating at all. Take a look for yourself -









1 Gorgeous People Said --:

mots said...

tsk tsk..anu ba yan. palayasin! hahah pag napunta jan si riley, magkakasakit yun