Oct 14, 2010

My Life in 5 Photos


Malunggay and Sabaw - the Perfect Food for breastfeeding mother. Well, I try. I cannot call myself a breastfeeding mother, however. I am failing miserably, but damn it. I am trying. I am not giving up. I will not. I will not!!!


I massacred these ants. I do not apologize. There is no death penalty or reclusion perpetua for mass murder of ants. They deserve it. Those blasted brainless creatures.




Yep, this is a disgusting photo. It's Riley's poop on my thigh. I hope you haven't eaten your breakfast, lunch or dinner yet. I've gotten used to it though. I have been pooped, peed on and vomited on for the last three weeks. It's a pretty good life indeed.


This photograph is for my sister. This is the parent's initial harvest. There is more to harvest. They've turned the front yard into a rice field. What's amazing though is that they've left it there for the last three days and nobody has stolen them yet! I swear! I cannot imagine where all the thieves and robbers have gone.


See this? This is my accomplishment. I'm proud of this - it's pathetic, but I am proud of this. Fairly soon enough, I'd be a "dried-up" mother who once dreamt of breasts that produce milk for cheese production. I actually thought I'd give that breast milk lady in eBay a run for her money. Stupid.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: