Feb 14, 2011

My Big Toe

I am generally far from being nice. I can be very, very mean when I want to, so basically, I deserve this.  I deserve this because I chose not to say anything when that woman kept pushing on my toe with her nasty tools.  I guess she wanted to remove the effing ingrown - and this is the reason why I chose to keep my mouth shut.

I did not even glare at her when I saw the blood spurting from my toe!  Yes, spurting!  I chose to keep my mouth shut, so basically this is my fault.  I should have just kicked her to kingdom come, but I didn't.

I deserve this.

This.














It's swollen - and it has pus which is - well, just disgusting to say the least. And it's really painful too.  It has this flesh-thingy sticking out.

I  deserve the fever and the pain.

oh why, oh why didn't I say anything?!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: