Apr 25, 2011

My Blog. My Narcissism.

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"work to undo the knots tying her hands. Panic made"

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Left hand touches paige's hand. Right hand touches my green pouch.

Before you started this, what were you doing?
Looking for romcom movies to download.

Without looking, guess what time it is
2:00?

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
It's actually 1 A.M. Wasted 30 minutes of my time. I'm wasting it again. I should be working!

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Very noisy aircon.  That reminds me we need to get this clean ASAP.

(check out the link below for more. If you  are interested enough to actually consider clicking on it, you love me. Yes, you do. I don't care who you are. You wouldn't be that interested to read more about me if you hate me - unless of course, you're Erbe's ex then you just have a morbid fascination with me. In that case, you need to get yourself checked - or you need to get a life. fast.)

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Outside the house? Yesterday. I went to Lex' 3rd birthday party and had coffee with awesome friends afterwards. We talked about sex, boys, exes, douchebags, meaning of douchebags, shaving, shaving the legs, shaving pubic hairs, exes again, potential boyfriends, babies, the need for babies, the absence of the need for babies, number of times we have had sex, why we don't like sex, what we don't like about sex, exes again, douchebags again, guys we wished we kisses, children, children's crafts, moles, birthmarks, photoshop, exes, sex again, the list goes on and on and on.

Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes when they're weird, funny or scary. When I am aware that I am dreaming, I always try to make it a point to remember my dream so I can tell Erbe afterwards. Sometimes I remember, sometimes I don't.

When did you last laugh?
Yesterday while I was hanging out with the girls while drinking ridiculously expensive coffee.

Do you remember why / at what?
I've laughed several times, but what stands out - the memory of me finally admitting some secrets after all these years. :)

What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paige's hand prints. She placed them there when we had the walls painted.

Seen anything weird lately?
Yes. Underarm Liners. Weird stuff but practical I think.

What is the last film you saw?
Heaven Can Wait. It was listed in www.imdb.com as a great film. I honestly didn't like it.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Still here. I'd always want to live here.

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Off the top of my head, I'd buy three cars, a red Jaguar, a black Porsche and a yellow Jeep.

Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
Most people do not know that I was not supposed to live past 3 years old. I had a serious heart condition which miraculously resolved on its own.Boring? Oh, here - what most people do not know about me - I was once a medium for faith healing and treasure hunting. seriously. Of course, I was young and I didn't know what I was doing. More stories on that later.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd remove three things: nuclear power plants, pollution and world leaders' egos.

Do you like to dance?
When no one can see me do my mean "I'd-die-if-someone-see-me-do-this" moves.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Not just considering it. Planning it.

Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
There's a. Does that count? It's juvenile and boring, I know. Shoot me now.

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
The movie Scent of a Woman by Dustin Hoffman.

Type of music you like most?
Country and Alternative. Yes, country. I like the twanging and the twanging. Have I mentioned I even like the twanging? Yes, I do like it.

Type of music you dislike most?
Heavy Metal. I once forced myself to like it when I had a boyfriend who plays with a heavy metal band, but once we broke up, I broke up with heavy metal music as well. God, this thing gives me migraines.

Are you listening to music right now?
Yes. Tyrone Wells. I seem to be so effin' in-love with his music that as I said, "if I could I'd marry IT".

If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Everything, particularly the living room and the kitchen.

What was the last thing you bought?
Asado Pandesal and a slice of chocolate cake (Paige's baon for tomorrow).

Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Yes. One time, my cousin and I (riding in tandem with me driving) chanced upon a mentally ill man waving a bolo, trying to find someone to murder.  That was the time I learned how to drive the motorcycle...FAST!

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Both. I die a little thinking about the height but I'd definitely do it.

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Work. Emails. Facebook. Twitter. Get Paige ready for school. Where is Riley? I'm freaking hungry. God, I want coffee. - in that order.

If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Oprah definitely and Jericho Rosales. Shit.

Who sent the last text message you received?
Setay (note to self: send set a message through facebook)

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Powerbooks locally.

What time is bed time?
5 in the morning.

How many tattoos do you want to have?
I want to have one. just one.

Do you carry a donor card?
No, but I definitely would like to become a donor. where can I get that? I figure it's better that some other people benefit from my organs than just have the worms feast on them. eww.

Is the glass half empty or half full?
I'd say half empty. :(

Are you a good cook?
I believe so. I try to be.

If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it
be?

Oprah and yes, Jericho Rosales. Shitx2. Ka-cheapan.

Do you touch-type?
Yes. (After 5 minutes).. I took a typing speed test. I averaged 85 words per minute. I've become rusty. :(

What's under your bed?
Monsters. huge naked ones.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. How can you love someone you do not know. What if he turns out to be a serial killer who rapes children during weekends as a hobby? Where will the "love" go then eh?

Think fast, what do you like right now?
Can't think of anything.

What time do you get up?
11 in the morning during weekdays and 8 in the morning during weekends. I'm always an hour late for class.

Who is the second to last person to call you?
Khristine Alarcon.  I've just deleted my call registry, so I only have Erbe's and Tin's calls in my list.

Is there anything going on this weekend?
Last days of classes. Finally. What was supposed to be 5-month course turned to a 7-month course.

What do you think about the most?
not what, who.

If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Maybe after I have bought everything I need and I'm set for life.

Who would you tell first?
Aside from my family? Cheryl.

What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter.

What do you do most when you are bored?
I do not have time for boredom. I'm never bored these days. I wish for boredom.

What do you do for a living?
I play with words.

Do you love your job?
When I do not feel like it's squeezing every last thought from my brain.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to become a doctor, a lawyer, a nun and a prostitute - in that order too. Kids!

If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I'd like to be a travel writer.

Where would you retire to?
Here - or in a cottage beside a lake. When I say cottage, I mean a cottage with its own indoor jacuzzi. :)

What are your best physical features?
my ears. It's the only part of my body without flaws.

What are your best characteristics?
I'm a fighter and a survivor.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Greece. I'd like to visit the places featured in Mama Mia.

What kind of books do you like to read?
I read everything my sister foists on me, but I prefer historical romances. I have vagina, so yeah, I prefer romance. I said vagina. Yes, VAGINA! Crass, I know. I refuse to apologize. It's my blog after all. Leave if you're offended.

What is your favorite time of the day?
Twilight and Just before sunrise. I like that precious minutes before the sun comes up and just after it goes down but darkness hasn't fully settled in yet. That's the time I feel most peaceful.

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Wooooo... woooooo... I'm doing an owl call. Yes, I know. It's pathetic.

What is your best childhood memory?
December 1985.

What is most important in life?
Peace of mind.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: