Apr 6, 2011

Steven Barker Marked For Kill in Jail

In 2007, I wrote several blog posts on Baby P.  That little angel's story shook me to the core.  Everyday, I'd scour the internet for news about him - and I'd cry and cry.

Just now, I came across this article about Steven Barker, the depraved evil creature that hurt and eventually killed Baby Peter.  Apparently, he's been marked by Damien Fowkes, another prisoner.  Apparently, Fowkes was originally jailed for robbery but he's now jailed for "killing a well-known paedophile and slashing the throat of Soham killer Ian Huntley".  Apparently, Fowkes has turned vigilante - and right now he has Barker marked.

I don't know if I'd be happy about Fowkes or not. But I can't say I'd be sad if something equally terrible happens to Barker.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: