May 30, 2011

A Minute of Self-Pity


Life sucks. It really does - OR at least it has for me for the last month. I'm depressed, really really depressed. I try to cheer myself up sometimes, but I have to admit, I am really, really depressed now. I don't feel well as well. Life sucks.

Right now, I wish -

I have more time for myself. I am not asking for too much. I just need three days - three days of ME time.

I don't have to worry about anything or anyone. I am tired of worrying.

I can rely on someone to be strong for me when I have none left because I feel like I'm emotionally spent up. I'm just so fucking tired really.

I need sleep. I want to sleep without having to wake up every couple of hours because Riley is crying or her pacifier is missing.

I need these things. I really do.

God, I'm depressed.

I'm sorry my blog is not so much fun to read these days.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: