Jun 20, 2011

Running Thoughts Again

I have been tapping...tapping.. because I feel so much that I want to explode. I have been tapping on these keys and I'd immediately find myself erasing what I have written.  I wanted to write about Life and how cruel it can be.  Life is definitely what happens when you are planning something else.

Curiously, I can't seem to find the right words. I can't seem to catch my thoughts. They're everywhere.

I feel sad. sad, yes, primarily.
I feel melancholic.  I think that word is more accurate.

You know what I wish?  That I'd get a break.  That I can finally get rid of things that I should get rid of.  I just want one day - just one day that I wouldn't think..................................
Is that too much to ask?

I'm blabbering now. Damn it.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: