Jul 9, 2012

Got My Mojo Back

If there is one thing that can inspire me to write - that would be my sister's writing or blog. She's a goddess when it comes to writing. You should check out her blog and see for yourself.  Actually, she's the one who introduced me to blogging.

Every now and then, people would ask me, "What do you do?" Short of telling them to go fuck off, I always force myself to explain my work. But unless you're Internet savvy, I doubt that you would understand my work.   I started out as a writer and for a while there, I get this little pleasure from telling people, "I'm a writer".  Sometimes, conveniently dropping the word "content or online".   But I never really felt right about that.  There were times when I felt like a fraud for even uttering the divine word "writer".

But my sister, well, she's a writer.  She can write about the most mundane things and you'd probably devour them like they're the Revelation decrypted.  That's not something I can claim. I am a freaking fraud.

Fortunately, for me, I no longer have to say, "I'm a writer" - my work has evolved and it is even more complicated. I'd rather not explain. I do not write as much as I did before.  So, I enjoy blogging now.  Online writing has rules.  So, it's a pleasure to write without worrying about keyword placement or grammar.  I can curse and nobody will give a damn. After all, this is my blog.

I think I'll be writing again.




0 Gorgeous People Said --: