Mar 31, 2013

After Watching It Takes a Man and a Woman

john-lloyd-cruz-nd-sarah-geronimo-it-takes-a-man-and-a-waomanI had a great day. Seriously, a good one. I love days like this.

Nothing really cataclysmic happened. I just saw a movie with my friends and had dinner with them.

I absolutely loved the film. It had me laughing my ass off. It’s not even just giggling or smiling…I mean, laughing my.freakin’.ass.off. Knee-slapped-head-thrown-back kind of laugh.  The kind of laugh that would have you hitting your friend’s back. Because that was what I was doing to Nette. Poor girl, she’d have bruises on her back from all the slapping I was giving her. The movie was just so darn funny. The comic timing was excellent. Sarah G’s acting was a bit over the top and the accent was a tad awful, but I forgave her because I thoroughly enjoyed her in this one.

When I wasn’t laughing, I was crying. I probably cried five to six times during the entire film – but most of the time, I was just laughing. We all loved it.  At one point, Nette even screamed! Seriously, she screamed when JLC appeared on the screen. It was so funny.

Tinay, well, she’s a self-confessed Sarah G fantard, so she loved it from start to finish as well. She was moony after the film. She was amusing. But anyway, I enjoyed this day. I want more days like this. Flirt male

0 Gorgeous People Said --: