Jun 20, 2007

The Bar is Eating Me








I am almost finished with the Tariff and Customs Law and proceeding to the Court of Tax Appeals.


Nothing is registering.
I've been underlining the same sentence for almost five minutes when I realized that I felt like screaming.

So, I am taking a break.

I realized I have been studying for the past three months and it's really getting to me, but what I hate most is the guilt.

Guilt when you sleep for more than 6 hours.
Guilt when you go out of the house and realized you've wasted three hours on the mall!
Guilt when you take a lot of time eating, talking, or breathing!
Guilt when you realized you've reached your deadline for a subject and you're not even halfway finished!

But what gets to me most is my Mom's statement - that if I don't pass the bar, it'd kill her.

Talk about pressure.
Thinking about not taking it if that's the case.
*sigh.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: