Dec 5, 2010

Ramblings of an Exhausted Mind

I am tired. I am so tired that the minute I close my eyes, I immediately go to REM. I swear! I think I have probably taken on more than I can chew, but I am dealing with them. I function at 5-6 hours a day - and if I get at least 7 hours of sleep, I am very happy.

I am freaking exhausted, but I am having fun - a helluva lot of fun.

I went back to school, and I realized I love studying. I love learning. I love the rush. I'd probably go back for more.

Life is funny sometimes.

No, scratch that. Life is such a freaking joker. It's like a freaking monster that rears up every now and then, and bites you where it hurts like hell - your ass.

God, I am tired. Have I said that already? I am so tired that my mind goes blank as I try to write something. Everything is the same, truth be told. But I love the fact that I am owning my life - or at least have taken the steps to owning it.

Every now and then, I allow myself to think. Unfortunately, that's not too often.

I am rambling. You do not have to read.

Earlier, I was asked by my professor, "What do you do when you are doing nothing?"

I can't think of anything because I have been so busy with a lot of things that I have forgotten the last time I was "doing nothing". Of course, I find the question a bit ridiculous. I don't think that there's really ever a time that you are not doing anything, right?

Play of words.

Still, I haven't been asked questions like that for such a long time, so I kind of enjoyed the debate. My teacher, a philosophy teacher, is a bit progressive in his approach to teaching. He's actually fun - and he's learn-ed.

I am rambling, I know. Again, you don't have to read. I am actually trying to think of something to write, but god, I am exhausted. I really should just hit the sack and work tomorrow. I need the rest.

The Gary V. concert and the trip to Legaspi will definitely do me good.

Anyway, let me share some photos. These are just a few of the things that made me smile the past couple of weeks, I think. :)








1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

i adore the black and white photo, tere! love it! pigdownload ko iyo po? hehehe magayonon ang itsura dyan ni Paige plus yung big smile ni lola.

lunatic