Jul 10, 2013

Deluge

This place never fails to bring forth a torrent of bittersweet memories. I spent 8  years of my life here. I built friendships here. I met some of the most amazingly unique people I know in this place - brilliant people who helped me discover things about myself that I didn't know. I became my own person here. I fell in love here - twice in fact! And 'tis here too that I had my heart broken.

It's the same, but not the same every time I step foot in this place.  I can almost imagined seeing myself and my friends clad in that white blouse, tight gray skirt and gray tie which for the life of me, I can never seem to fix just right.  Law years didn't create as much impact; although there were people who did.

The memories can be crushing sometimes that I find myself only too happy to step out of its gates. There's only enough memories I can handle.



0 Gorgeous People Said --: