Dec 18, 2004

Biting ASS

i just got my ass hauled into the office for some major biting..hehehe.. and no, i did not enjoy it.

I am not one of those masochistic people, or kinky ones who like their asses bitten in any way.. but i just got my ass bitten by the boss because i am one of those who in the sudden inspiration of rebellion, did not come to the office yesterday and caused the office thousands of money (and so the Oh Glorious Biting One says when he deemed to come down from heaven knows where and talked to me)

Am i sorry? Hell no! well, a little because bitch that i am i still felt sorry for the boss for the money he losts.. and yah, i kinda understand his part, but i understand my MOm's side..hell! she has been waiting for this blasted money so she could buy, oh yes, as i have mentioned so many times, her bloody fingerlings! and she has this huge thing built to hold all the fishes (that in my horrible days plan on setting the poor cat on to feast!)

oh well, that's life.. biting asses..so keep on biting Oh Glorious Biting One..hehehe..


0 Gorgeous People Said --: