Dec 2, 2004

let me introduce myself..

i am a contradiction..
i love life just as much as i hate it..
i love to play with kids, but damn if i want them to be smelly..
i love old people, i could on for hours asking them how magellan looked like (hehehe..), but damn if u can make me clean their ass.
i am romantic, but at the same time i am probably the most cynical person around..
i call myself a pessimist.. but sometimes i just can't stop hoping..believing..
and i am a person who wants..
that i would have the mind of a genius but not lose my head...
that i would be able to meet the freaking doctors of montana, and dictate to them this time..
that i would be able to dance in my wedding with my baby with the song moonriver playing..
that i would have my cake, eat it, and go back for more..
that i would love and know love for all its worth..
that i would be able to squeeze everything from my life, that i would have no regrets..or at least only some..
that i would dance like no one is watching..
that i would never compromise my belief..and my self worth..
that i would win a nobel prize for just anything..
that i would write a book that people would write about..
that i would be a daughter that i can be proud to call "my daughter"
that my sister and i will still gossip like we're teenagers, when we are in our 60's..
that i will never lose my faith..
that i would be a friend who defines the word..
that i would have people rejoicing my life at my funeral..


2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

this is a nice post

can't stop reading your blog!

hay

sana maging ganito din ako kagaling

:)

Tinggay said...

hehe. mali mali nga po grammar. matagal ko ng sinulat ata ito. :) thank you though.