Dec 2, 2004

mumblings

Now its time to get down to business..
i have been writing stuffs, which pathetically showed my fascination with this blog thing.. by the way, i had my baby, making his own blog.. i guess it goes with watching me paste javas (dunno what they're called so forgive me computer peepz)..and he made his own.. but i get to pick his URL.. had my name in it of course.. its funny really because we sit next to each other at work.. there he is busy transcribing what those friggin' doctors in billings montana are saying (i hate the mumblings of some doctors who are better off with major hemorrhoids, for like a month or so.. ), and there i am sitting next to him, not barely breathing, mindless of the pounding rain of a storm (oh yeah there is another one.. u call that cruel fate), eyes large enough to swallow my whole freaking head, and snapping at him everytime he'd nudged me or so..
Forgive me but this is the highlight of a day's work.. and in this office where the good stuffs are banned..thank god the technical staff has not learned the enjoyment we employees get from this..
and its after the 30th, hve i been paid? na-ah! this baby is a free freaking labor until they realize it isn't! so here i am penniless, while my mother waits for my money so that she could buy the fingerlings for the fishpond she is planning to set up at our backyard together with the pigs, and of course, the chickens! hey! she is an entrepreneur, and anybody who calls her "jologs" is dead! u hear me?!? DEAD!! :) nah.. just kidding.. til here...


0 Gorgeous People Said --: