Aug 15, 2006

Oh! Beautiful Life!


I have a good life...
I am so blessed.
I have a husband who drives me nuts everyday and who have his faults and yes, he is not perfect but he loves me. UNCONDITIONALLY AND COMPLETELY. Because of that, I am blessed. He forgives me for all my shortcomings and my screw-ups.
I have a family who is very supportive, a mother who still treats me like her baby and Dad who still treats me like his little girl, and a sister who just understands where my sense of humor is coming from -- who has always been there for me inspite of everything and anything.
I have my friends -- crazy, lovely people they are!
I have a job. Inspite of the headaches it brings. It fulfills a part of me.
And now I have my daughter -- proof of the love I share with MY husband.
Kaya IKAW, manigas ka sa inggit!!!