Mar 6, 2007

Right now...

i am...
...sleepy.
...Wanting to play Sims Life Stories but too sleepy...
...smacking myself in the head for not putting Muni in my "I miss you" list
...satisfied that some people wont have the satisfaction to sneer since they are in the same shoes as I am
...happy that I got the job. Too bad I can't hold it for long since I am going to have my review next month
...happy that I was able to chat with Rarye. Rye, sorry to hear about your bad back.
...still thinking of Bessie and her decision. Her ex friendster message triggered it more.
...pleased about Tikya's friendster testimonial
...wondering what Tinay is excited about her bestfriend but too lazy to ask her
...wondering why Erbe still likes our roasted chicken after all these months of eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner
...worried about Kris and her cyst. Might be dangerous for my half foreign blood niece.
...amused at Leo's "That's all Folks!" online status message and thinks its quite apt
...wondering what to teach tomorrow and if I will substitute for Erbe
...wondering if I will start my other job tomorrow as I have not received a response on my confirmation of acceptance of the job yet
...wanting to write something more interesting but too lazy to do so
...wondering if I should have written this on my Friendster blog instead but still too lazy to do anything
...damning the Unity Party. I hate them. Well, except for some -- Joker Arroyo and Angara for instance. At least, they are doing their job which we have voted them for.
...thinking that Sam Milby is a pretty damn good actor considering...
...Wondering who will enter the PBB House tomorrow
...Sleepy to be able to continue this...
Ciao.