Jul 27, 2008

2 Year Old Developmental Milestone


Earlier, I was looking at a list of the Developmental Milestones for 2 years old. Paige pretty much fit the perfect picture of a healthy two-year-old kid. Yes, she can name her body parts including her "back" which is weird because it's not something we usually teach babies. We would usually say, "eyes, nose, mouth, ears, skin, feet, hands". But back? No.

But anyway, I was looking at the list and making a mental note of the things I have to buy for Paige, like dough and stack rings. I noticed, however, that Paige has abilities that are not in the list.

So, for Paige's developmental milestone list --

a. Has memorized the alphabet and can sing the alphabet song from A-Z including the lines "Now I know my ABC, next time won't you sing with me."
b. Can count from 1-10.
c. Can sing the song Moonriver.

They should also add, Has a sassy mouth, to go with the list :)


2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

hehehe. if you have a kid na talaga, you can't help but always check their developmental milestones and see if they're developing right, and be proud, happy and thankful na may mga milestones sinda na mas maaga nindang nagibo. hehehe. maski ngani nung nasa tulak ko pa si kulasito, i also check his developments inside the womb.

Beth said...

I wish I have a child too.

Musta na ang beauty mo? Miss na kita :) Take care